Contract Administrator – Hybrid – Pleasanton, CA, USA | jobs
DÄHLIN is a diverse architecture and planning practice with 180 multicultural professionals and offices in California and Washington. We offer more than 40 years of experience building the communities in which we live and work, driven by a vision to create places that foster human fulfillment and well-being. The same passion for places® starts with our own work environment – a positive community where people thrive. Please visit our website (www.dahlingroup.com) to learn more.
We are currently looking for one CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR to become part of the administration team in our Pleasanton, CA office! With minimal oversight, this administrative professional is primarily responsible for all service contract arrangements for the company: reviewing scope of services and fees, recommending changes to ensure compliance with required objectives, and resolving inconsistencies, conflicts and ambiguities to ensure compliance with all legal requirements and contractual requirements. This individual will have the ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion and must be able to work under pressure with an enjoyable and professional attitude. As a member of the administration team, responsibilities include supporting the overall administration process by collaborating with other administration staff across the organization and contributing to a positive and productive work environment.
Interested? If so, please read this entire post – paying attention to it is an important part of how we evaluate our candidates.
BASIC OBLIGATIONS AND OBLIGATIONS:
- Support for several C-level executives
- Direct administration, preparation and/or monitoring of all main and sub-contracts
- Manage the review and revision of contracts before sending them to authorized signers for execution
- Work with project teams to obtain data needed to define contract requirements
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Maintain an internal database to maintain subcontractor information to ensure contract compliance, such as: B. Insurance certificates, DBE certifications, etc.
- Maintain contractual documents and professional services agreements in accordance with record retention policies
- Worked with the Administrative Director and various levels of staff on contract requirements, proposed changes to contract language, development and updating of procedures and other contract strategies
- Maintains awareness of new trends and developments in contracting, including federal, state and architectural rules and regulations; incorporates new developments where appropriate; ensures that processes, policies and practices are interpreted and applied consistently and effectively
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & SKILLS:
- Expert knowledge of policies and regulations governing architectural contract requirements
- Experience in managing contracts or sub-contracts with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional verbal and written skills to present and negotiate agreements clearly and concisely
- Excellent reading and speaking skills, with the ability to disseminate important and relevant information
- Must convey a positive image of DAHLIN consistent with its overall brand
- Ajera/Deltek knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of AIA Contract software is an advantage
- Ability to keep up with the fast paced processes and environment of DAHLIN
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- A/E/C industry experience required
- More than 5 years of administrative experience in a professional service environment
- Paralegal experience preferred
- Previous experience supporting C-level executives required
- BA or equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education
- Must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States without restrictions or visa sponsorship
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Outstanding benefits include medical, dental and visual coverage. We also offer the opportunity to participate in pre-tax flexible spending plans for medical expenses, childcare and commuting, employee stock ownership plans and 401,000.
Please upload your CV and a cover letter (PDF or Word/max. 5 MB) explaining why you are our ideal candidate and why you would like to work for our company. Requests that do not follow these instructions cannot be considered.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online at www.dahlingroup.com/karriere. Including a link to an online portfolio is a huge plus! Every application is reviewed by real people, so due to the large volume of inquiries we are unfortunately unable to take phone calls regarding the status of applications. We will definitely contact you if we need any further information. Apply now!
DAHLIN is committed to welcoming and supporting a diverse community of professionals. Therefore, women and people of color are particularly encouraged to apply.
DAHLIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
We do not accept resumes from recruiters, placement agencies or other staffing providers who have not signed an agreement with us. Unsolicited resumes are not eligible for placement fees.
View your application history