Rocket Homes Review: Find Your Next Dream
How does Rocket Home work?
Rocket Homes is a comprehensive platform that helps home buyers and sellers through every step of the process. They have a wide range of residential properties available on their website and offer connections to verified real estate agents across the country.
Buyers can get pre-approved for a mortgage about Rocket Homes, which can be extremely helpful in speeding up the buying process.
Sellers can use Rocket Homes to list their homes quickly and easily. All you have to do is provide some basic information about your property and Rocket Homes will take care of the rest.
Homes are listed on Rocket Homes for free and there are no hidden fees or commissions.
How houses are listed on their website
Rocket homes allowed Sellers listing their home for sale on the platform. Generally, when you sell a property with a Rocket Homes verified partner, you pay an industry standard commission of 5% – 6% of the selling price of the property.
If you are a seller, contact Rocket Homes who will connect you with a local agent. Your home will be syndicated on the Rocket Homes website once your local MLS is released.
Listing brokers and agents must follow several rules MLS compliancewhich include:
- Submission of property information, including photographs, to the Service for publication and distribution to those authorized by MLS
- Acting as an agent for the sellers
- Compliance with the Rules of Service
- Timely notification of changes in the status of the entry for the service
- Release of sales information following the final completion of a sale transaction in accordance with MLS Rules (10.2).
Search for a verified partner agent
Find an agent with Rocket Homes is simple. To contact a partner agent, you can begin on the company’s website or by calling (855) 411-0505.
Rocket Homes will connect you with one of their verified partner agents within 1 business day, depending on your requirements and location, who will assist you in determining your financial situation and applying for financing.
Verified partner agents working with Rocket Homes must meet the following criteria be in your network:
- You must work for an authorized real estate agent.
- You must have been a full-time real estate agent for at least 2 years
- There is a transaction minimum – agents must have completed eight transactions in the last 12 months.
- Once an agent becomes a Rocket Homes verified affiliate agent, they must maintain a 4.5 star rating out of 5 within the Rocket Homes network.
The Rocket Homes Verified Partner Agent Network consists of experienced and quality real estate agents who meet the criteria listed above. Her team identifies, engages and uses agents across the country to ensure clients get the best real estate experience with the right agent.
Use rocket houses to buy a house
If you are looking to buy, the first thing you must do when contacting Rocket Homes is to go through the mortgage preapproval process. This includes an initial assessment of your finances and assets, followed by a pre-approval letter for a home loan of a specified amount.
You will then be referred to a Rocket Homes verified partner who will help you find the right home for you. Once you’ve decided on a home, your pre-approval gets you more serious seller attention and speeds up the home buying process.
As previously mentioned, Rocket Homes offers an easy and convenient way to find, buy, and enjoy a home that fits your unique lifestyle and finances. They offer a state-of-the-art mobile app for Android and Apple That helps users create a plan to get into the house of their dreams.