SBI, PNB, Canara Bank Home Loan Processing Fee
New Delhi: The major public banks State Bank of India (SBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB) and Canara Bank offer low interest rates on home loans. This can cheer up home loan seekers over the holiday season as they have the opportunity to own a dream home.Also Read – Karnataka 2nd PUC Results 2021 ANNOUNCED on karresults.nic.in, know the steps to review the results here | Direct link inside
SBI, PNB, Canara Bank mortgage rates
- PNB offers zero percent processing or upfront fees and documentation fees for home loans.
- The Punjab National Bank also charges an interest rate of 6.80 percent per year on home loans.
- Borrowers can avail home loans at affordable EMIs from Canara Bank. You will get a permit immediately, said the bank.
- Canara Bank Home Equity Loans At Affordable EMIs! Apply for a home loan here and get instant approval, ”Canara Bank tweeted.
- Canara Bank offers 6.90 percent interest on the home loan.
- SBI has issued creditworthy home loans at 6.70 percent, regardless of the amount. Prior to the festive offering, a borrower who took out a loan of more than Rs 75 lakh had to pay an interest rate of 7.15 percent, according to an IANS report.
- “With the introduction of the festive offers, a borrower can now take a home loan of any amount at an interest rate of only 6.70 percent. The offer results in a saving of 45 basis points, which corresponds to an enormous interest saving of more than Rs 8 lakh on a loan of Rs 75 lakh with a term of 30 years, ”the IANS report states.
- That being said, the SBI has removed the distinction between an employed and a non-employed borrower. “Now there is no job-related interest rate premium charged by potential home loan borrowers. This would result in a further interest saving of 15 basis points for non-employed borrowers. “Previously, the interest rate for a non-employed borrower was 15 basis points higher than that for salaried borrowers, according to the IANS report.
Also read – IPL 2022: David Warner, Ravi Ashwin to Jos Buttler – RCB players could buy as a replacement for Captain Virat Kohli at auction Also Read – The Family Man: Manoj Bajpayee celebrates 2 years of the show with a bizarre scene, fans ask “Season 3 Kab Aayega?”